이제 28년 공립학교
함께 공립학교의 문을 두드리세요!!
> 고객서비스 > 필수영어
하시면 자세한 내용을
보거나 닫을 수
- How can I get to Kansai Airport?
- How much is Airplane Ticket?
- How long Take to go to American?
- where is Entrance?
- Where is B1 gate?
- what time do i have to get in?
- where is Duty free shop?
- I'd like to call a taxi
- Could you call me taxi, please?
- Can you take me to the airport?
- I need to go to the airport.
- Take me to the airport.
- Airport, please.
- Take me to the Hilton.
- I'm in a hurry, so please take a short cut.
- Please hurry.
- Please make it quick.
- I've got to be at the airport by three twenty.
- Can we make it?
- How long will it take?
- I'd like to buy on insurance.
- How long is this policy good for?
- Does that include insurance?
- Where do I have to pay the extra charge?
- Where can I check my baggage?
- Where can I board transit plane?
- I am going to go to the xx airport.
- Please assign front seats.
- I want to learn Canadian Culture.
- Where is my seat?
- Would you help me find my seat?
- Stewardess, there is someone in my seat?
- Are all the seats occupied today?
- Can I go back out to the terminal building?
- I left something out there.
- I just bought some duty free items. Where can I pick them up?
- Is this plane going to Vancouver?
- what kind of magazine do you have?
- Could you tell me where the toilet is?
- Can I have a glass of water?
- How long will it take to get to Vancouver?
- Are we going to stop over in Vancouver on the way to Toronto?
- What's today's meal?
- I'm allergic to fish. Don't you have anything else?
- I'm not finished with my dinner yet.
- What is the exchange rate in the cabin?
- How many bottles of liquor am I allowed to bring into Canada?
- Do you accept traveller's check?
s : Hi! Your passport please? (Please give me your passport
: Here it is.
: What is the purpose of your trip to Canada?(Why did you come to Canada?)
: I will study English here.
I will study English for 3months first, then I will travel around Canada.
: Do you have your letter of acceptance from your school?
: Yes, here it is.
: How long are you going to be in Canada?
: I will be here for ( ) months.
: Where will you stay? / What is your accommodation?
: I will stay in homestay program.
: Are you bringing in any gifts or presents?
: Yes, I am. / No, I am not.
: What is their value?
(How much did they cost in Canadian money?)
: They cost about C$25.
: Everything is fine. Enjoy your visit to Canada.
: Thank you sir!
: Hi, May I help you?
: Hi, I would like to open an account. (통장개설)
: Hi, I woudl like to withdraw some money from my account. (돈을 찾을때)
: Hi, Could you update my bank book for me, please? (통장정리)
: Hi, Can you cash this check for me? (수표를 현금으로 교환)
: Where is a milk and apples?
: The diary section is at the end of aisle 6 and the fresh apples are with the rest of the
: Use this coupon to get 10% off your next purchase.
: There is a special on chiken wings today in the poultry section.
: If you have more than 10 items, you can't use the express checkout counter.
: Where can I get a ticket?
: You can get a ticket from this ticket machine.
: This ticket manchine accepts both coins and bills.
: Do you sell a fare card?
: Yes. You need to go to the ticket window for purchasing a fare card.
: Do you know where is the ticket window?
: You have to go out exit number 3 to get to the ticket window.
: Could you tell me where is Burrad station?
: You have to get off at the next stop.
For your safety, please stay behind the yellow line.